MTEAM FEVER <3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are doing a monthly banner contest. Check out the Contests & Awards section for more details! Hiring MODS!! Please see fahisdead for more info!

Currently Addicted to?

Go down 
+12
Chenz
NatiWarawat
mintlovely
lovestar
Katerine
tipstar
emmibabiee
alwaizemeeh
noy
thip
Bliss
fahISdead.
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NatiWarawat

NatiWarawat

Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:55 pm

lovestar wrote:
I'm addicted to kpop now!! especially this band called snsd. I learnt three of their dances as well. Also I am bias for seohyun who is from snsd and a guy called Minho from shinee. I want them to be together but the guy is messing everything up. Just like mteam. *sigh
lol!! i like seohyun and yuri and yoona my 3 favs. i also want her(seohyun) to be with minho too. also i want yuri with lee donghae.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
mintlovely

mintlovely

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm addicted to this band call 2pm.
Back to top Go down
lovestar
lovestar

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:16 am

ahhhhh! you love yoona, yuri, and seohyun??? (yoonyulseo) i cant believe it! they ar my triplet bias! they look soo alike!
apparently yuri and minho like each other, its obvious because of how they are towards each other. this is how they are like mteam. minho shows very little signs towards seohyun behind peoples back, but he shows skinship to yuri in FRONT of everyone. wth!!?? like mint natwara, mark and chalida.

aah!!! mintlovely, you like 2pm!! they were like how i got into kpop! i love wooyoung and tacyeon! they are so funny and cute. you do no that theres this guy called nickhun in there right? he's from thailand and got caught by a korean manager person. i like him too
Back to top Go down
mintlovely

mintlovely

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:27 am

I love Nichkhun!!!!! He's like an angel to me, he's so kind to everyone and is a gentleman to girls, especially to his "wife" Victoria. And I love Tacyeon too! I think he's manly and honest and he too is a gentleman.
And oh, Wooyoung, I freaking love him in Dream High! He and IU are so freaking cute! Milky Couple all the way!
Back to top Go down
veebabie

veebabie

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:15 am

im aslo addicted to kband 4minute specialy their leader nam jihyun,aslo addicted to fillipino onsreen loveteam kim chiu and xian lim(kimxi)both of them are half chinese like mint
Back to top Go down
Chenz

Chenz

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:27 am

lovestar wrote:
Aww new Zealand? Wasn't there an earthquake at Christchurch or something! Hope everyones well! Su su!

Yeah it was pretty bad down there. Luckily I live in the North Island *phew*
But thank you on behalf of Christchurch ^^

And I love KhunTaecWoo tooo ! my favs in the band
In addition to Neua Mek 2, Im also really excited for Dream High 2 ! I loved the old cast (esp DongMi/SamMi & milky couple <3) bt i think the new cast looks promising aswell.
Are you going to watch Dream High 2 mintlovely?
Back to top Go down
mintlovely

mintlovely

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Of course Chenz, I couldn't be missing out on such a good and promising K-drama. Dream High 2's casts looks much older than the first one, but I hope it's good enough. I'm hoping for the return of all casts from the first one, but that might not be possible, I heard that for sure Teacyeon and Wooyoung will be in the second drama, but not sure about other casts.
Back to top Go down
Chenz

Chenz

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Oooh buddies ~ & yeah.. I hope the DH 2 lives up to DH 1. Ive seen some still cuts from the drama of one of the main girl being punished for turning up to school late & she looked cute. Smile so yeah i think the older cast will be alright.
& I think the old cast might make short cameo appearances bt wnt be permanent.
Back to top Go down
mintlovely

mintlovely

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:03 am

What?! I didn't see any clips?! That might be because I don't check on it much now.
Anyway, I'm checking out the clips right now!
I have a feeling I would like the first one better than the second one. I don't know. DH2 hasn't even air yet, I make judgement after it air.
Back to top Go down
chalidaxprin

chalidaxprin

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 am

currently addicted to......
LOVE-PRINCHALIDA.NET
xD xD xD
Back to top Go down
lovestar
lovestar

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:06 am

this british band called ONE DIRECTION!
and theyre coming to melbourne! im def going ti the concert
Back to top Go down
chalidaprin

chalidaprin

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:22 pm

NUER MEK 2 & MTEAM
Back to top Go down
http://mteamyadechforumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently Addicted to?   Currently Addicted to? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Currently Addicted to?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MTEAM FEVER <3 :: Kickback Space :: Games-
Jump to: